Monday, August 20, 2012

Episode 55 Online!

Man, has it been two weeks already?

I guess so cuz Episode 55 of the Dark InSpectre is now online, in which our hero tries to escape with his sister but gets caught in a rather slimy situation.

Here’s an excerpt:

There was a faint pitter-patter sound up ahead, almost like rain. We both recognized it and strode forward. I had my las-pistol pressed against the back of the guy’s head before he could zip up his pants. His hands reached for the sky and his trousers hit the ground.

I leaned in close, my gun pressing his forehead against the wall. “Where’s the girl?”

“I ain’t gonna…ungh!”

He doubled over from the shot Phil gave him to the kidneys. I grabbed him before he could trip over his pants, shoved him back against the wall.

I clicked off the safety on my las-pistol, let the whine build in the guy’s ear so he knew the gun was charging. “Last chance.”

Check the episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment