Friday, January 8, 2010

More Good News vs. Bad News

Good News: Something Wicked Magazine posted a New Year's message on their web site apologizing for the awful lack of submission responses during 2009, promising positive changes in the new year

Bad News: I still haven't gotten a response to the story I sent them in mid April '09.

Good News: The total pageview count for The Dark InSpectre, my supernatural crime series, is poised to break the 1,000 mark.

Bad News: I have no idea what that means.

Good News: I got some good writing done for the next story arc of the Dark InSpectre, and got more of the plot figured out in my head.

Bad News: It seems from her blog that the editor who stated her intention to get working on the Wolfsongs II anthology (for which I've had a story on hold well over a year), is once again putting the project on the back burner.

Bad News: My older boy has pre-middle school application testing tomorrow morning from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm way the hell out on Coney Island, which I will be accompanying him to.

Good News: I should be able write for a few solid hours, IF I'm able to wake up.

The score: Good news 4, Bad news 4. We're all tied up, I could go either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment