Friday, January 22, 2010

Something Wicked stirs!

Much to my surprise, I got an email that a message had been posted to the web forum for Something Wicked magazine, which has been dormant for, well, a long time. The message was in response to a couple of people who asked if the magazine had received their submissions from back in April and August '09.

The reply indicated that not only had they been received (with one exception), but they were being actively reviewed -- and one had even been short-listed.

My story was sent in April '09, so I think it might be reasonable to hope that it will be reviewed in the coming weeks, and I might even get a response! This is huge, I've been waiting for a long time on this one. So now my frame of mind goes from depressed waiting to nervous, anxiety ridden waiting. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment