Friday, July 23, 2010

Book Watch

Several factors have come together to allow me to make some real progress on the crime novel I'm supposed to be working on. My older boy is at sleep away camp, my Dark InSpectre series is running smoothly at the moment without consuming too much of my time, most of the audio episodes for it have been recorded, and my wife, may she be eternally blessed, has been keeping my younger boy out of my hair so I can have writing time. I've forged ahead quite a bit and am in the early part of chapter 3.

My goal is to have 3 chapters and a plot summary for my editor in the next few weeks, and now is the time I blocked out to get this all done. And it's actually happening, with only one potential obstacle: my health. I've really felt awful lately, going on and off medications for the migraines I get, not to mention the headaches themselves. I've really been getting hammered. I'm going to set a neurologist appt next week and hopefully start to get my poor noggin straightened out, cuz I just can't continue like this. But in the meantime, it's full steam ahead. woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment