Monday, March 26, 2012

This Episode Brought to You By the Windy City

I'm in Chicago right now, working my ass off at a cardiology convention, but I always have time for The Dark InSpectre, so Episode 45 is now online, in which our hero finds the hostility directed toward him becoming even more, well, hostile.

Here's an excerpt:

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, having spent the night on the couch in my office after opting for solace in a bottle. Fortunately, I always kept a spare set of clothes at work. Cuz let’s face it, this wasn’t the first time.

As a result, I looked fairly presentable when I got the vid call from Franken. If you didn’t count my pallid, unshaven face and the circles under my eyes.

Franken, meanwhile, looked dead sober. “Jack…” he began.

I cut him off. “Sir, I’ve already read it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment