Monday, June 18, 2012

New Episode!

Episode 51 of the Dark InSpectre is now online, in which Jack and Mary finally let nature take its course.

Here’s an excerpt:

The anger in her thoughts roiled out of her brain, and I marveled at how protective she was of me. I reached out and touched her arm, which caused her to jump. “Hey, Mare, you don’t have to worry about…”

She shrugged me off, which surprised me, but I could tell she wasn’t finished so I just waited. She took a deep, shaky breath. “Jack, what I wanted to say is that if you didn’t want to… I mean, if it were better for you to… not be here anymore, what with the press and all, I…we… would understand…” Her voice trailed off as her throat muscles worked and she stared into her glass. She seemed so small all of a sudden.

I reached out and touched her shoulder and this time she did turn toward me, the overhead light glinting off the tears in her eyes. “Do you want me to go, Mare?”

Check the episode here.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment