Monday, May 13, 2013

Episode 73 Online!

Episode 73 of the Dark InSpectre is now online, in which our hero finds Mary a bit tied up at the moment.

Here’s an excerpt:
I reached the upper floor and moved down the dark hallway toward the light spilling through the half opened doorway at the end of the corridor. I passed the kids’ rooms, swearing to myself I’d be back for Ian and Collin soon. Then I was at the door, willing myself to keep going, to override the paralyzing fear at what would happen if I screwed this up.

I nudged the door open with my toe and in one motion swung into the room, pivoting to the right as I pointed the gun straight ahead, ready to fire away.

What I saw made me freeze in my tracks, my blood running cold.

Check the episode here.

Just 3 Episodes Left!

No comments:

Post a Comment