Sunday, June 28, 2009

Use it or Lose It

The past week I've been on vacation, just me, not the wife or kids. No, I didn't take off for Acapulco (shame on you for thinking that!). It's the last month at my work where we have to use all the vacation we've rolled over from 2008 or we lose it forever.

So this week, I did a lot of stuff with my older boy during his last week of school. I also got up my web site, and this blog. I also got a lot of rejections. But that didn't bother me too much. I've got edits coming in for my serialized story that's going up in August at Abandoned Towers, and I'm in the middle of a new story. And I still have many out there waiting to be replied to.

So the moral of the story? Keep busy, keep productive. Here endeth the lesson.

-jason

No comments:

Post a Comment