Tuesday, August 18, 2009

To market, to market...

Since I started my Dark InSpectre series, I've been trying to figure out the best way to get the word out. In other words, how do I market this thing?

I've started this blog (no idea if anyone reads it), sent out announcements via my own e-mail list, which has gotten some response, I post on twitter, several facebook areas, and a popular sci-fi discussion board.

In the last day or two, I've run across some other opportunities. A web site I encountered through Damnation Books called Rites of Romance Reviews is going to put up an announcement for me. And just today, this far out site called the Horror Happenings Examiner agreed to run a blurb and an announcement.

So is all this activity going to get more eyes on my deserving series? No idea. And if it does, how will I even know? Not too sure about that either.

But at least I'm trying. Anyone with more know-how than me (which is probably most people) feel free to make some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment