Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rapid fire edits

We had an actual full blown blizzard yesterday. Everybody was home, school was canceled, the office was closed. In Brooklyn we had like a foot-plus dumped on us in a day. It was something!

Anyway, after some heavy back and forth with my editor, Episode 15 of The Dark InSpectre is ready to post on Monday, and as predicted, the expanded scene did result in an additional episode. So instead of ending with Episode 16, the current story arc will now end with Episode 17.

After seeing evidence that Something Wicked Magazine has started going through submissions, I've been waiting with baited breath regarding the story I sent in 10 months ago. Their web site states that they will open up to submissions again in March. That's in a little over two weeks. Am I crazy to think their plan is to get through the back log by then? Is anything happening over there? ANYTHING!?

Sigh...Unfortunately, this is what we are reduced to when a pub goes silent for a while. We have to over analyze every tiny bit of information we glean from the most obscure sources, as we are reduced to little more than blind fortune tellers casting our bones on the earth for a sign, any sign. At least that's the way I feel. Oh well, I'll do some writing to take my mind off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment