Monday, September 27, 2010

The Dark InSpectre, Episode 13

After a hard week in Washington DC, I slept in and posted episode 13 of The Dark InSpectre, in which our hero realizes even the most fearless of inspecters is rendered gutless when it comes to one thing: women.

Here's an excerpt:
My hand jerked on the wheel and I almost swerved off the road. I took my foot off the gas and got the car under control, along with my breathing, which had suddenly stopped. The conjecture had been completely logical, but the implications were staggering.

“Slow down Jack,” I muttered as I pulled into the driveway at Mary’s place. “Don’t get ahead of yourself.”

Yeah, I reminded myself, especially when a five foot three Irish chick might be waiting to kick my ass.

Enjoy: http://darkinspec.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment