Wednesday, September 1, 2010

new sub out into the universe

Remember that story I got rejected where I asked the editor what she didn't like about the ending? Well she was nice enough to tell me what didn't work for her. How about that? Just goes to show you that some editors are actually nice people and willing to help writers trying to improve their craft.

Anyway, what she said did, in fact, make sense to me. So I've spent the last couple days working on it and polished the story up to a nice new-car sheen and now sent it out to another market. So hope once again springs eternal. Or at least until the next time it gets completely crushed, thereby ending all vestiges of hope. That's the spirit!!

Now I must get back to the next episode of the Dark InSpectre since this has put me behind schedule. Back to the grindstone...

No comments:

Post a Comment