Monday, June 20, 2011

New DIS Episode!

Episode 32 of The Dark InSpectre is now online, in which our hero exchanges sweet nothings with a certain lady he’s had his eye on.

Here’s an excerpt:
She looked at me and for a second she seemed so brittle the slightest word would shatter her, then the familiar, sardonic look came into her eyes. “Aren’t you supposed to stay out of normals’ heads, Jack? Do I need to report you or something?”

I smiled but didn’t remove my hand. “Maybe if you stopped shouting, I’d be able to block you out a little.”

She made a pouting face and swatted me on the arm. “Is that what you want, to block me out?”

I looked at her and it was like we were the only two people in the park, our whole world contracted to the foot of space between us. “No, Mare, I don’t want that.”

Enjoy: http://darkinspec.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment