Monday, August 15, 2011

New Episode!

Episode 36 of The Dark InSpectre is now online, in which our hero observes while a friendly neighborhood psychopath prepares to satisfy an old grudge.

Here’s an excerpt:
MM raised an eyebrow. “Did you think I’d let you gun me down after the trouble I took getting in here?” Manny’s arm moved slowly, coming out from under the table and stiffly depositing the las-pistol on the desk, the rest of his body locked in rigid protest. But Manny was a normal, and MM was a tel, so Manny could only watch helplessly while his limb obeyed.

Multiple Man reached over and gently took the gun, tossing it in a corner of the room. “Such a crude instrument,” he said, while Manny sagged in his chair, released from MM’s mental grip.

“What do you want?” Manny asked in a hoarse voice.

MM took out a wicked curved boning knife and idly scratched his chin. “What do I want? I’ve got a score to settle, you know what I’m talking about.”

Enjoy: http://darkinspec.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment