Monday, August 1, 2011

Your DIS Fix!

Episode 35 of The Dark InSpectre is now online, in which our hero’s confab with the covert operative who’s dating his sis is cut short by a house call to another crime scene.

Here’s an excerpt:
“Jack, I swear this is the truth. If you like, I’ll let you read me, and not just a surface read.”

I sat back, looking at him. He vibed sincere. I didn’t need to read him, the offer was enough. I pursed my lips. “Does Claire know about you and…” I made a vague hand gesture, “… you know.”

Phil shook his head. “Absolutely not, that knowledge would be far too dangerous for her. As far as she knows, I’m simply a paralegal with an unnatural affinity for bowling.”

I snorted. “And that’s all a cover.”

“Not entirely, I really do like bowling.”

Enjoy: http://darkinspec.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment