Monday, September 3, 2012

Episode 56!

It may be Labor Day, but there's no time off for the Dark InSpectre. Episode 56 is now online, in which our hero receives some help from a few ghostly bystanders, or so he thinks.

Here’s an excerpt:
The voices were getting louder, and not in a very friendly way. Beside me, Claire stiffened, shaking her head back and forth, moaning with her eyes closed as she hugged herself. “No, please stop… don’t want too…”

I pressed my lips to her forehead. “It’s okay, no one’s going to hurt you anymore. I won’t let them, Claire, I promise.”

The sound of my voice calmed her, helped her fend off whatever memory the approaching scumbags had set off. My jaw clenched as I waited, an iron knot of anger pulsing in my gut. I was a cop, we weren’t supposed to go out of our way for revenge, but killing these a-holes sure would make me feel better.

Check the episode here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment