Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Where'd the time go?

I realized it's been over a week since I last posted! Well, I can't say a whole lot has been happening. I'm going on a business trip in a week and a half, and work has been getting busier leading up to that. So I haven't had a lot of writing time. But I have been trying to get through the latest round of revisions on the short story I've been working on. If I re-write one key scene, I think it'll be pretty close.

In other news, after the excellent review I got for The Killer Within, I wanted to put it on my web site, www.jrkahn.com. That's when I realized that in order to do that, I would somehow need to enable scrolling, which I don't really know how to do. My web site is a do-it-yourself job hosted by www.wix.com. I've been trying to email their e-support address, but it keeps bouncing back. So until I get that figured out, it'll just have to wait. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment