Saturday, December 12, 2009

A milestone, of sorts

A few days ago the number of unique visitors who viewed The Dark InSpectre hit the 500 mark. For some reason, this seems like a milestone to me. Not sure why, not even sure what it means. But it seems cool that as best I can figure it, some combination of people have taken a gander at my supernatural crime series a total of 500 times. That's as close as I can come to understanding the significance of it. And it's a nice round number, too!

In other news, I am almost done with the first episode of the new story arc. I have had the broad outlines in my head for a while, but it's always amazing to me the creativity and new directions that happen when I'm actually writing. I have always felt that there are some things that can only happen on the page, as opposed to working them out in advance. That's definitely true for me and my writing, not sure about anyone else.

I was also glad to see that the voice of the story is still firmly in my head. Side note: I'm finding that my older son's Saturday morning karate class is an excellent place to get writing done. He has a double class that lasts a bit over 2 hours. They're all screaming and doing drills, and I'm just sitting there typing away. It's like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment