Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back in the Saddle

I've taken the last few weeks off from writing The Dark InSpectre cuz I've been involved in some other projects, putting some guest blog and interview posts together and going through an old epic fantasy novel of mine for submission. Fortunately, I'm about 5 to 6 episodes ahead so I can put it aside every once in a while to do other things. But I finally finished those and got back to the new story arc with paranormal cop extraordinaire Jack Garrett this morning. It felt good, I needed to re-immerse myself again. I didn't even write a whole lot, but it got the wheels moving. I'm on episode 8 and rubbing my hands together anticipating where the story will go. Episode 2 will post on Monday.

And did I mention that a story of mine, Cold Comfort, will be coming out in the print version of Abandoned Towers Magazine in the next month or two? Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment