Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Dark InSpectre Returns...Monday

Monday, February 27 there will be two new episodes of The Dark InSpectre. These will be the first new episodes in like 4 months, since the previous site's untimely demise. I'm posting two new episodes instead of the usual one to reward all those readers who've been jonesing for their bi-weekly fix of New Arden's foremost paranormal cop Jack Garrett (I know you're out there!).

Anyway, it's a big deal for me to get the story back online and rolling again. Hopefully the audience can slowly but surely get back to where it was before. It's a new site and a new CMS. Right now it's rather bare and not quite where I want it to get (primarily because I have no idea what I'm doing), but it's far enough along to start posting again. And lord knows we've got a lot of story left, cuz Jack's getting in some deep shit before he's done. So keep yer' eyes peeled for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment