Monday, April 23, 2012

New Episode: Doctors and Lawyers

Episode 47 of the Dark InSpectre is now online, in which our hero connects the dots between some of the major players.

Here’s an excerpt:

Check clubs and associations. Whaddayaknow, Lenny belonged to a fraternity. He was a year older, but guess who his frat buddy was? Marcus Ames. My eyes narrowed. Ames and Holloway were chummy, I already knew that much. Did Walter know Holloway, too? What did it all add up to?

I got the chance to ask when Walter’s face appeared on my vid screen. He looked tired, but had his usual half amused expression. We talked more about Natalie Brown’s article and the leak, shifting the conversation to Harcher’s investigation. Bottom line, I needed to clear a big case, Heske or this Narco investigation. Everything else would go away.

Enjoy: http://www.darkinspectre.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment