Sunday, October 7, 2012

E-Wicked

I haven't gotten my contributor's hard copy of the Something Wicked anthology with my story, but the kindle version is apparently up on Amazon. Here's the link. Check out the cover below!
Something Wicked Anthology, Vol. One

In other news, over at Abandoned Towers they finally posted my last prompts column. No idea what took them so long, and there's been no communication from them, so I'm not really planning on doing any more at this point. But here's the link if you want to mosey on over and read it: http://abandonedtowers.com/nonfiction/prompts-ancient-art-and-planets-on-the-move/

In addition, I received final proofs of the Pirates and Swashbucklers II anthology and sent them back with corrections. According to the publisher, the book should be out in the next week or two, which is awesome. I don't have a jpg of the cover, but will spread it around as soon as I do. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment