Monday, October 15, 2012

New DIS Epi!

Episode 59 of The Dark InSpectre is now online, in which our hero takes the trippiest of trips.

Here’s an excerpt:
Zzzzzt. Electricity coursed through me in a cascade of blinding ecstasy as our thoughts became one, the transition sending me to a high undreamt of as I lost myself utterly and became someone entirely different.

And then I was Lieutenant Clark Haskell.

I looked down at Jack Garrett, lying there like a thousand other spaced out junkies. I knelt down and felt his carotid, noted the slow pulse getting weaker. I stood, my mouth curling into a snarl as I kicked him in the side and spit on him. “Stupid spook, you had to keep pushing didn’t you? Not so tough now, are you?” I kicked him again for the hell of it, but the lack of any response took the fun out of it.

Check the episode here

No comments:

Post a Comment