Monday, October 29, 2012

Episode 60!

After a grueling week on the road for work, I'm back, and so's the Dark InSpectre!

Episode 60 is now online, in which our hero wakes up on the decidedly wrong side of the bed and needs to make a quick exit.

Here's an excerpt:

I didn’t know how I ended up in the hospital, somebody had saved my worthless hide. But I couldn’t sit around and wait for the next attempt on my life. Because it would come, I was sure of it. I felt my heart rate increase as I looked around, noticing a few orderlies and a nurse or two making rounds. Any one of them could be a plant ready to finish me off. My breathing came fast and shallow and I felt myself beginning to panic. I recognized my reaction as paranoia brought on by cotton candy withdrawal but I didn’t care because the instinct was right on. I had to get out of here.

Check out the episode here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment