Monday, October 1, 2012

Episode 58!

I'm very excited to be coming into what I consider the stretch run for the Dark InSpectre. All of the plot lines will be converging in a blaze of action. Here's the next episode:

Episode 58 is now online, in which our hero rescues his sister, but finds a dangerous surprise where he least expects it.
Here’s an excerpt:
That’s when I felt pursuit behind us, three guys about a half mile back. Phil held up a hand for us to stop, taking a moment to decide. “I’ll take care of them, you keep moving and I’ll catch up.”

I was about to protest but he cut me off. “Jack you have to get Claire out of here, I can move faster than you and keep them off your tail.” He looked at me and his eyes were as dark as his thoughts. He was going hunting. “I got this.”
I just nodded. “Alright, but don’t be long Philly Billy.”

He gave me a grim smile as he donned his psych-shielded headband and unslung his las-rifle before melting into the darkness.

Check the episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment