Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

For the second time in a week, a market I've submitted a story to has folded. My reaction? Unbe-f@#*ing-lievable! This one really pisses me off. The magazine, Something Wicked, had my story for a year, a whole goddamn year! The editor says the mag's going on hiatus for the rest of 2010 so he can figure out how to really make it work. He didn't even have the courtesy of e-mailing authors whose submissions he'd been sitting on. I learned about it over at Ralan.com. That is just classless. And the notice doesn't even have any language saying something to the effect that all stories are hereby released. Just that submissions and the magazine are closing until futher notice, buh bye.

Yeah, well same to you. Come back, don't come back. I'm moving on. What a total waste. At least I have my story coming out in the July Abandoned Towers Magazine to look forward to. And maybe I'll get an acceptance to the Doomology: Dawning of the Apocolypse anthology I've submitted to. Oh well, what can you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment