Saturday, May 29, 2010

Free at last

I've been in Paris for five days, working like crazy, and finally the conference I've been covering has ended. My wife arrived this morning and vacation has begun. Thank god.

It's been an interesting week. I've gotten a couple of rejections on stories I've submitted, one that was particularly crushing because I thought it was a shoe in. Just shows to go ya. Needless to say, I've resubmitted them.

I got some excellent writing done on the plane over here, wrote episode 9 of the Dark InSpectre, got edits back for episode 5, and wrote some more on the new novel I've been assigned. Also had a brainstorm for the story line, just need to figure out how to make it work.

And I got a proof of my story that's coming out in Abandoned Towers in July, so I've got to make sure to go over that. So a lot of stuff's going on. Did I mention I'm in Paris? More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment