Saturday, May 22, 2010

Off to Paris

My flight is tomorrow at about 5:30 pm. I'm looking forward to a lot of good writing time at the airport and on the 8-hour flight, or at least as long as my computer's batteries hold out. I already did some good writing this morning at my older boy's karate class, which was good since work has been so crazy lately that my mind has not been on my writing that much.

Of course, after I actually get to Paris, I'm going to be insanely busy for the next week until my wife arrives and vacation starts. But I've got this little 24-hour oasis starting tomorrow in which to write, so I will hopefully make the most of it. I plan on finishing off the next episode of The Dark InSpectre and then getting into the new crime novel.

Oh, and I'll still post the next episode of The Dark InSpectre, though it'll be on Paris time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment