Thursday, June 3, 2010

Comin' Home

Vacation is over and the wife and I are flying home from Paris tomorrow morning. It's been an absolutely fabulous week. I actually was able to do some writing on the new book and hope to do more at the airport and during the 7-hour flight. The wife promises to let me write. How about that!

I got an advance pdf of the July Abandoned Towers Magazine with my story Cold Comfort. It's way cool. I also have a link to order copies at a discount. I'll order several for my various fans and family members once I'm back stateside.

After that, I have to really haul ass to have a plot summary and three chapters for the new book by August, all while keeping up with the Dark InSpectre. Speaking of which, I'll be posting another new episode on Monday. Holy cow that came up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment