Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back from the Sniffly Dead

Whoa was I sick. I didn't realize it was possible for me to have a sinus infection, fever and a migraine all at the same time. I hit the trifecta!

I'm not all the way back yet, but feeling better. And stuff has been happenin! My editor, the inestimable Crystalwizard, has started her own audio production studio, and she asked me if I'd provide voice reading services for it, since my deep, cultured tones have been so impressive for the audio episodes of my Dark InSpectre series. So naturally I said you betcha!

And speaking of my audio episodes, the first Unfinished Business audio epi is set to be podcast courtesy of Paul Cole's Beam Me Up web show this weekend. That should be way cool. Episodes will run once a month.

Also got advance copies of Abandoned Towers with my story Cold Comfort. The issue looks awesome.

Only bad note, my story The Devil You Know was rejected a few days ago :(. Oh well, have to figure out somewhere else to submit it. In the meantime, got to work on the next Dark InSpectre episode so I can get back to the new crime novel. I want the first chapter done by the time I leave for the Jersey Shore next week. Then I can concentrate on that pesky secondary storyline that's been giving me trouble...!

No comments:

Post a Comment