Monday, June 21, 2010

Episode 6 of The Dark InSpectre

Episode 6 of In Plain Sight, The Dark InSpectre series, is now online, in which our hero finds things simmering just as hotly on the home front.

Here's an excerpt:
She was livid. I felt her flinch when I said Jimmy’s name. Knew the blow was coming an instant before she did, but I didn’t stop her.

“HOW DARE YOU!” Mary smacked my face hard enough to sting. I felt like hugging her. Instead, I sat there, passively watched as she got up and stalked back into the house, slamming the door behind her. Faintly I heard a crash; that would be the crystal whiskey decanter.


Also now starting to add audio episodes. They're way cool! I'll keep adding till I'm caught up with the current episodes: http://darkinspec.blogspot.com/p/audio-episodes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment