Saturday, August 21, 2010

On the Bus

I took the bus on Friday to Rinebeck, NY to pick up my older boy from summer camp, about a two and a half hour ride, so I took my trusty laptop and tried to do some writing. I can't say I really remember ever writing on a bus before, but I figured, hey, can't be that big a deal, right?

It was...interesting. VERY bumpy heading upstate. And the bus was piping in this ridiculously loud movie the whole time, which was extremely annoying. But I did get some good writing done, so it was worth it in the end. And then my computer ran out of juice way before I was expecting it to, which was troubling.

So, not an experience I'd want to repeat, all things considered. But then again, you have to take your writing time where you can get it, right? This was another Dark InSpectre episode, so if I finish it off in the next day or so, I can get back to the crime novel over the next week. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment