Monday, January 7, 2013

The Dark InSpectre, Episode 64!

After a holiday break, The Dark InSpectre is back at work with Episode 64, in which our hero goes undercover as an insurance agent to get his man.

Here’s an excerpt:

I adjusted my glasses. “You spoke to him in the hospital? The police let you?”

He chuckled and there was a mischievous twinkle in his eye. “Oh, I was pretty tricky in my day. I slipped in when no police were around. I’m sure you know that whenever we can interview people without officials standing there, they feel a bit freer to talk. Besides, he didn’t really know anything about the fire. He was just a confused young man.”

I smiled. “Yes, of course. What was his name?”

He opened the notebook briefly and closed it again. “Barton James.”

A deep click sounded in my brain. That name meant something but I couldn’t place it. I struggled to make the connection while Ellis kept talking.

Check the episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment