Monday, July 13, 2009

And the beat goes on...

So, another rejection on a story that's making the rounds, and I mean a lot of rounds. sigh... Checked out another publications, shaped the story up, and sent it out again. And so it goes.

On the plus side, the publisher of Damnation Books is really getting the word out. Ads and the line up of the first authors are popping up at an awful lot of places. And these are mostly horror fiction sites, which I'm really not that familiar with, being more conversant with the scifi side of things. It's just cool to see my name there with the title of my short story in places that I frankly didn't know exist. It's all supposed to blow up large on Sept. 1. Yay!

And I'm still eagerly awaiting the next edits on episodes from my serial that's going up on Abandoned Towers next month. So far I've gotten Episode 1 back. Fourteen to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment