Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things to see, people to do...

I'm writing this the night before my last day of work prior to vacation. We're hitting the Jersey shore for a week, should be a nice break. Of course, I'm uploading Episode 1 of the Dark InSpectre on Monday, so I'm jazzed about that. And my editor says she's going to send me edits for Episode 2 tomorrow morning, along with a nifty little graphic banner I can post in some key web locations. Yay!

I've also been able to keep trudging forward with my new short story. I say trudging cuz I've hit a surprisingly difficult patch. But I will not be stopped! Seriously, though, I can see that I'm definitely going to pass the magic 5,000 word mark, and that once I'm done, I'll probably go back and cut out maybe a fourth to a third of the beginning. But that's normal for me.

So until next time, and get ready for Monday when Episode 1 will be unleashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment